Flu MUCH !
Very random post because i'm still feeling darn ill.

Jie Fu's collection. *WOW much?* He has like 2 DA BAOs in the room.
Or should i say "Drinker much??!" *hahah!
This is how you train your dog to cam-whore with you!

"heh heh heh... hellooooo shonie boyyyy...wakey wakey..."

" zZzzzz...."

" but i'm sleepyyy....."

"Okokok.. I'm up.. I'm up!"

* TADAH * =)
Lame much. It must be the flu virus kicking inside my head. =X
That weekend.

The whole F-ing front yard was packed with cars. I didn't realize how many cars our entire family has until that day. When will i ever start on getting my license?! Alamak. I can hear my mum nagging at me already.......

Dinner Dinner. YUMMILIOUS !! Had so much food that day. Love family gathering like this!

I think my mom dropped me real hard on the head when i was born. =X

My baby boy. =)
macbook pro... is flying into my hands next week!
Oh my oh my. And i used to complain how i dislikeD macbooks. hahahah!
Oh well !
Countdown: 27 days more!

Jie Fu's collection. *WOW much?* He has like 2 DA BAOs in the room.
Or should i say "Drinker much??!" *hahah!
This is how you train your dog to cam-whore with you!

"heh heh heh... hellooooo shonie boyyyy...wakey wakey..."

" zZzzzz...."

" but i'm sleepyyy....."

"Okokok.. I'm up.. I'm up!"

* TADAH * =)
Lame much. It must be the flu virus kicking inside my head. =X
That weekend.

The whole F-ing front yard was packed with cars. I didn't realize how many cars our entire family has until that day. When will i ever start on getting my license?! Alamak. I can hear my mum nagging at me already.......

Dinner Dinner. YUMMILIOUS !! Had so much food that day. Love family gathering like this!

I think my mom dropped me real hard on the head when i was born. =X

My baby boy. =)
macbook pro... is flying into my hands next week!
Oh my oh my. And i used to complain how i dislikeD macbooks. hahahah!
Oh well !
Countdown: 27 days more!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home