Photobucket

Friday, April 16, 2010

From nothing to something

A lot of bull-shitting here, so click X if you're not in a gd mood on this LOVELY FRIDAY MORNING.

Did i mention how much i fucking love the weather today?!?!

I guess a part of me always seek a place where i can voice out without having instant opinions flake back in my face. THAT WILL BE BLOGGING. I would not say i do not take different perspectives from people but i'm one who stands strongly to my own and, definitely not impulsively. Most people will say its call 'Stubbornness' but sorry, i really do beg to differ.

Part and parcel of life is to screw up and that's how all of us learn.
So let me screw up all i have to but i'm sure i don't screw up all the time... right? Ok so anyway (HAHAH!), my main point is when one decides on something, i always think it means SOMEONE UP THERE or God or anything is sending us on another learning path. No?

I think its really hard on ourselves to keep on planning for the future and slog your life away. If you're enjoying it, i'm really happy for you and hell, i respect people who slog for a perfect future.
But all that just don't work out for me because i'm one who do whatever that makes me happy (Hopefully not hurting anyone else anymore) but as responsibly as i can. Do not judge me just by how i live my life.

I do have a side where i do short plannings for my future, just that i don't go blabbering about it because i'm afraid i'm not up to it and if i fail, most of you out there will be judging me all over again. Failures or different ways of living do not equate to immaturity.

Everyone is just different as they are.

Ok so about Romance.

Basically, I screwed up ever since i started dating. So what if I've date like A LOT? I mean whatever that i had went through or felt, they were genuine. But if people judged, then i rest my case. When love stops, it stops. We can't say NO and DIE DIE wanna hold on when we don't want to. Right? Well, anyway, I can't please the world but i know i loved and have tried.

I used to have a lot of say in this game of love. I have a lot of thoughts and....words that i would love to share but i guess a part of me has just.. i don't know? gone?

If you've been stalking my blog a lot, i guess you must have read my entries of " He's just not into you" and " He just not into you.. again".
These 2 guys have impacted me the most out of my 78364874 of dates. (Yeah. SUE ME, I'M A WHORE.)
I wouldn't put the blame on them for who i am now anymore. I "asked" for it and not just once or twice. o.0"I don't give up easily. I may run and hide but i will give as many tries as my heart can "tahan" until one day, I'll walk the last walk and leave. *when will that be!!* -__-''

I think its all bullshit that people leave with THIS reason : "You'll do better without me". HELL, i was so bloody wrong with that thought. I used to think of it that way but no, i was so wrong.
Nobody leaves until the wound gets bigger and the crack/space between them is beyond scotch-tape-to-the-rescue. You leave because you're hurting too badly. That's why people leave or at least most of the cases. UNLESS YOU CHEAT LAH. ( PS: i really do believe in karma. I GOT THEM A LOT !! LOL )

But i just wanna keep this in mind and i think most of you can relate to this...
Do not lose faith for the next or even if the old one comes back to reconcile.
Fuck the "crack in between" ( NOT VAGINA LAH! LOL.) and try even harder than before.
Thats what i call love.

By Bob Marley;
You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there.


XOXO,
You know i'm good. *wink*

Mia

PS: In case you guys miss my shonie boy! *hehe*


countdown: 35 days more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home