“How wrong is it for a woman to expect man to build the world she wants, rather than set out to create it herself.”
— Anaïs Nin

I'm pretty spooked out by the speed i can finished my dairy milk chocolate.
I AM SUPER ADDICTED TO "DAIRY MILK" ones.
So drama mama this morning.
Boarded the shuttle bus from EXPO and realized i forgot to bring my staff pass.
"FUCKED"
So went to get the temp pass and the stupid security held me up for like more than 30mins!
Asked for approval, needed BOSS to send email blah blah blah.
And even wanted me to call home to get someone to check if its in my bag.
" HELLO ! I TOLD YOU ALREADY. I AM SURE ITS IN MY BAG. I DIDN'T BRING IT ALONG BECAUSE I CHANGED MY F-ING BAG. And i'm not gonna call home just to get someone to check for it!"
They activated my BITCHFIT and my boss even called and told them off.
So i happily took the pass and went up WITHOUT "being escorted by a regular, not a contractor" which they initially demanded it to be done.
I wanted to smack their faces already.
Because my drawers' key is tagged to my pass WHICH is inside my black bag at home!
WHICH means my Boss accompanied me to the building next to ours to get an extra pair of key.
AND THEN once we got back to the office, i settled down in 10mins.
*TADAH*

She gave all of us ROYCE Chocolate and SUNFLOWER !

TELL ME LAH.
MY BOSS NICE ANOT?!?!
Well, i gotta say my life's pretty much close to perfect.
Lets not even go to my r/s.
countdown: 31 days more!
— Anaïs Nin

I'm pretty spooked out by the speed i can finished my dairy milk chocolate.
I AM SUPER ADDICTED TO "DAIRY MILK" ones.
So drama mama this morning.
Boarded the shuttle bus from EXPO and realized i forgot to bring my staff pass.
"FUCKED"
So went to get the temp pass and the stupid security held me up for like more than 30mins!
Asked for approval, needed BOSS to send email blah blah blah.
And even wanted me to call home to get someone to check if its in my bag.
" HELLO ! I TOLD YOU ALREADY. I AM SURE ITS IN MY BAG. I DIDN'T BRING IT ALONG BECAUSE I CHANGED MY F-ING BAG. And i'm not gonna call home just to get someone to check for it!"
They activated my BITCHFIT and my boss even called and told them off.
So i happily took the pass and went up WITHOUT "being escorted by a regular, not a contractor" which they initially demanded it to be done.
I wanted to smack their faces already.
Because my drawers' key is tagged to my pass WHICH is inside my black bag at home!
WHICH means my Boss accompanied me to the building next to ours to get an extra pair of key.
AND THEN once we got back to the office, i settled down in 10mins.
*TADAH*

She gave all of us ROYCE Chocolate and SUNFLOWER !

TELL ME LAH.
MY BOSS NICE ANOT?!?!
Well, i gotta say my life's pretty much close to perfect.
Lets not even go to my r/s.
countdown: 31 days more!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home