Photobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010


I'm not sure what to blog about so.. some quotes to share.




THIS I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO DELICATE TO FUCKFACE.
But too bad for you, TOO GOOD for me. *Smirk*
Your bad, My good. =P

“Sometimes, truth isn’t good enough; sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.”
— The Dark Knight



“Bottom line is that couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else. But the big difference is they don’t let it take them down.”
— Scrubs




“Love: it is the hardest habit to break and the craving most difficult to satisfy.”
— Drew Barrymore




“Love is a two-sided issue: Just as it can give one the greatest ecstasy, it can cause one the greatest pain. Yet most of us are willing to take the risk.”



“Love makes you do crazy things, insane things, things in a million years you wouldn’t see yourself doing, but there you are doing them.”
— Movie: Wicker Park



“Truth is, I gave my heart away along time ago, my whole heart, and I never really got it back.”
— Movie: Sweet Home Alabama




AND this is coming from one of my favorite old time movies, " THE WEDDING SINGER"

“I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad, carry you around when your arthritis is bad. I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches; build you a fire if the furnace breaks. I’ll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, I’ll even let you hold the remote control. So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when you’ve had too much to drink. All I wanna do is grow old with you.”

Love this song !





And this is for my mother...

“I’m sorry for a lot of things, but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that, no matter what happens next, I’ll never be anything but grateful for every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words, all I really wanted to say was thank you.”
— The land of women



Despite everything, i love you, Mee. =)



And to all women in this game of love.

“Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose - not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.”
Anne Sullivan


Well, that's all for today. Hope you like some of these. =)

Steamboat tonight! FML. I just had KFC for brunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home