PT Certificate Course in Basic Visual Communication
GRAPHIC DESIGN !!
I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT !!!!!!!!
NAFA, better watch out!

Yeah yeah.
I know its just a fucking certificate but what else can i get from that few art schools in SG since i'm working full-time on contract?!?!
Don't care. I'm fucking happy that i'm gonna start on my goal of the year 2010 soon !!
At least, its a start ! Hahaha! =P
BUT should i take :
Mon & Wed
OR
Tues & Thurs
7-10pm classes.
WOOHOO!!
THURS = PLAY.
HOW?!
countdown: 36 days more!
I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT !!!!!!!!
NAFA, better watch out!

Yeah yeah.
I know its just a fucking certificate but what else can i get from that few art schools in SG since i'm working full-time on contract?!?!
Don't care. I'm fucking happy that i'm gonna start on my goal of the year 2010 soon !!
At least, its a start ! Hahaha! =P
BUT should i take :
Mon & Wed
OR
Tues & Thurs
7-10pm classes.
WOOHOO!!
THURS = PLAY.
HOW?!
countdown: 36 days more!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home