Photobucket

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nostalgia

I think i'm sick because i'm away from the beach.

I miss the sea even though i had quite a few mouthful of that awfully salty water.
I miss the sand even though i've always hate getting my feet wet and sandy.
I miss the snorkeling like free even though i got very sea-sick from the currents.
I miss the "boot camp" feeling even though i hated how lok-cock the hotel toilet was.
I miss the beach party even though it made me missed White Party even more.
I miss the fishes/corals even though i was damn freaked out with them around and under me initially.

Just simply put, i miss how i don't have to worry about everything that i do back here.
But i do miss home and my Shonie boy, a lot.

Next stop : Phi Phi Island. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home