Photobucket

Monday, May 17, 2010

PLAY reloaded.

Finally, our dosage of "TACO" (inside joke) + PLAY-time.
Great Night. Great songs. But most importantly Great Company.

For each tear you made me dropped for you, each laughter they give me but...twice back.








Maybe a little alcohol made me go all POUTY that night. =P




Escapism.



I do miss my curlies but i'll go for the shorties since the weather's so fucked up.
And its getting shorter and shorter. Its so addictive. TMD !


I cannot comprehend no matter how hard i've tried, how did we ever get to this point and how did it hurt so bad.
Was it entirely me? Was it entirely you?
Or was it just us?
What went wrong? What could be undone? What should be done?
I'm going with the flow.
Come and go as you please, i'm not moving anymore.
But then again, you never make the move to.
Because until this every day, you never understand.
And i'm going to stop expecting and hoping.

. 解脫 .

REDANG IN 4 DAYS !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home