Photobucket

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes i found myself pulled back to where we started out from.
Even till now, it hurts badly.
There're a lot of could-have-beens.

Looking at where we are standing right now.
I see a space even the ocean fails to occupy.

Either way, i feel something amiss.
Have i chosen to be cruel to be kind?
Or have i chosen to be kind to be cruel?

Do i feel sad because of it?
Or do i feel sad because there's nothing i could have done better?
Or for the fact that i should have control my temper and you should have yours?


What have i done to myself?
What have us done to me?
I'm tired and no longer wishes to do anything more for anyone...but me.

Its an emptiness i cannot describe.
and if i could, I would set a wider distance from this very place.

ps: it must be the period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home