Tragic
Its all about " I. I. I. I. I." today.
I do not have time to to a proper post.
I gained 3kg in 2mths.
I am even more obsessed with shoes because i bought none since last month!
I need more of that CHIO WHITE ikea hangers! ♥ ♥
I packed my room " a little" last night and i love the new bracket basket for my letters! ♥ ♥
I cannot stand seeing the meter hitting near 45. I'm a fucking 44 again! 44 !!
I know some has said i am all skin and bones. BUT !
I got flabby arms can!
I lost my muscles already. OMFG. LOL.
I just bought a box of TORIQ, 1 LARGE FRIES and 5 TUTU KWAYS...for lunch.
And i just bought a pair of CHIO PUMPS.
*Crows flying past*
Shall go NOM NOM now. BYE!
I do not have time to to a proper post.
I gained 3kg in 2mths.
I am even more obsessed with shoes because i bought none since last month!
I need more of that CHIO WHITE ikea hangers! ♥ ♥
I packed my room " a little" last night and i love the new bracket basket for my letters! ♥ ♥
I cannot stand seeing the meter hitting near 45. I'm a fucking 44 again! 44 !!
I know some has said i am all skin and bones. BUT !
I got flabby arms can!
I lost my muscles already. OMFG. LOL.
I just bought a box of TORIQ, 1 LARGE FRIES and 5 TUTU KWAYS...for lunch.
And i just bought a pair of CHIO PUMPS.
*Crows flying past*
Shall go NOM NOM now. BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home