5th day
I've been sick for the 5th day and its getting on my nerves. School starts tomorrow and i cannot afford to be sick.
Things have been off the records lately and the only comfort i received was my grandma's cooking today. I walked myself to the Doc's, twice in 2 days. I woke up in the middle of the nights, feeling so terrible and resorted to crying myself to sleep.
How did things go so wrong with just one quick snap? How is it that i simply could not close one eye and pretend that nothing was wrong at all? How is it that i do not possess a big heart like i thought i did? Its bad enough that i seek perfection ever so stubbornly, how could i expect things and people around me to be perfect?
I'm sorry for my temper. I'm sorry for my decision. I'm sorry for being the way i am.
I've truly loved.
What's love for you people out there?
For me? Its always choosing to leave. Yeah. I'm the dumbo.
I'll be fine after this fall because being me, being capricorn, i always survive and thats when people see the cruelty in me. Because i simply get up and start walking like a brand new person.
i loathe the way you're haunting me in my dreams but then again, you only do what you do best.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home