Photobucket

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Randomsss of Redanggg

Some random pics of Redang trip. =) They're not in order huh!
*Click and open in new tab to enlarge pics*


I think i managed to capture those big shiny stars!! Not dust k! because the rest of the pics aren't like this!


See how freaking clear the sea water is?? It was raining on the morning when we left.


Breakfast!


One night of monopoly cards and snacks!



The fake tattoo. I'm still chicken about the whole real one. =*(

The only cat we saw on the island. LOL. So pretty!!

At More More Tea House.









Ice-kachang-ing before snorkeling AGAIN.


The pet monkey.

Beach party night!

Evening.

I did not edit the pictures. See how fucking blue the sky and sea are!?!

Cards again before lunch!




More pictures coming up. Underwater ones! =)

The 1st trip of Single...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home