Something about you.
I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in.
House underwent some revamping. More throwing of furniture and new ones to buy soon.
Its been tough making decisions on the colour for my room since i'm sharing with my small sister ever since Jie fu moved in with us a couple of months back.
Colour didn't come out as expected from the catalog, so our room ended up looking FUCKING girlish which is so not what we wanted. FOL.
And not to mention, the colours were painted at the wrong side. I got pretty pissed when i woke up from my nap to see the mistake when i went in to check. SIGH.
Oh! The parents hired ppl to paint our house.

Auntie Mary helped us with the room and now it looks so different, i'm so not used to it.
My corner is pretty..and i never expected my room to be PRETTY.
And fuck me, the colour is NOT PINK.
Ignore my Marie Cat softies. I like her so i have to deal with the PINK. =(

Just so happened that Auntie Mary, my big sissy and i were wearing the same colour tee! =D
Yes. THAT was my napping area right outside my house. We pratically moved all our furnitures..err...actually without the help of my dad's and I. =P We went out instead. HAHA!
Time to go ikea AGAIN.
bkk in aug.
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe
But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in.
House underwent some revamping. More throwing of furniture and new ones to buy soon.
Its been tough making decisions on the colour for my room since i'm sharing with my small sister ever since Jie fu moved in with us a couple of months back.
Colour didn't come out as expected from the catalog, so our room ended up looking FUCKING girlish which is so not what we wanted. FOL.
And not to mention, the colours were painted at the wrong side. I got pretty pissed when i woke up from my nap to see the mistake when i went in to check. SIGH.
Oh! The parents hired ppl to paint our house.

Auntie Mary helped us with the room and now it looks so different, i'm so not used to it.
My corner is pretty..and i never expected my room to be PRETTY.
And fuck me, the colour is NOT PINK.
Ignore my Marie Cat softies. I like her so i have to deal with the PINK. =(

Just so happened that Auntie Mary, my big sissy and i were wearing the same colour tee! =D
Yes. THAT was my napping area right outside my house. We pratically moved all our furnitures..err...actually without the help of my dad's and I. =P We went out instead. HAHA!
Time to go ikea AGAIN.
bkk in aug.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home