Taking Time.

Alrighty. I'm spending my "lunchtime" here. Colleague will be buying lunch back for me. I'm just being a lazybum, too lazy to get out to fill my already hungry tummy!
I feel like i'm fading or at least, parts of me are fading bit by bit. Been such a busy bee lately, i could not even find time for myself to think and to reflect.
It has not been easy for the 1st week when i took up a weekend job right after coming back from a very tiring holiday trip. I guess i'm getting used to it and a part of me just wish to fully utilize my time, rather then to keep up on my shopping habits. Besides, my new lady boss thinks highly of me. =P
But then again, my time for family has been cut. I feel really bad but i ,too, need the extra cash since classes are commencing in 20days!
Speaking about classes, I'm definitely freaking out. What if i've lost my touch? What if i can't keep up? What if i got too lazy and let everything goes down the drain like i used to? Argh. I so need to discipline myself. (ONLY I CAN DISCIPLINE MYSELF SO THE REST OF YOU CAN JOLLY SHUT THE FUCKUP. TYVM)
My macbook is still not in my hands and i have a harddisk to get during the IT show this week.
Anyways, caught The Killers last night. Ashton Krutcher is HOT. Him with all the whacking and guns. LIKE HOT HOT. My very first impression of him was from "A lot like love".. Love his freaking nose and his hair. omfg!
Tonight, i'm gonna go home and get my well-deserved rest...
I'm really feeling so darn tired. =(
Trip during July/Aug/Sept. So PHI PHI PHI PHI. =)
RANDOM; WA PIANG. iPHONE 4G?! WTF?! SO TEMPTED !! =(
And yes, i cut my hair again. Stylo milo mama much?! What's next for next month? *heh*

I remember two is better than one...

1 Comments:
tattoo is NEXT
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home