Photobucket

Friday, July 30, 2010

ACTUALLY hor

Why should i stop blogging ah. I like this address and i'm still gonna stick to it !

The storm has died down, i hope. Yesterday was like another emotional rollercoaster ride.
My sleep was like hell.

So i got through it, i can get through anything.
Some things gotta change.
Some feelings have to rearrange.

I had tried my best to reach you. But I'm sorry, its beyond me.
Do not put the blame on everyone else but yourself.
Everyone plays a part in this.
Nobody's trying to make amends or please you.
Everyone is just trying to solve this like adults.

I'm not the only one who's thinking too much.
You didn't realize you are, too.
So quit saying that there're still feelings left and making all these a BIG HUHA when you have someone else in your arms.
I LEFT AND YOU LET ME GO.
SO DEAL WITH THE REST.


No longer setting my eyes on my past.


Its the 30th of the month.

Don't judge just because you simply do not understand.
Somethings happened does not always equate to some thing happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home