Assumption
There's nothing left to explain, because even if you do, people will choose to make assumptions.
Words are priceless in a despicable way.
I'm never one to explain anything i do or say.
Its either you get it or you don't.
Explanation gets you no where. It only makes you seem like you're trying too hard or you're just wasting your time to even try to do so.
I'm doing everything alone now. Its hard but i'm trying. Despise me or disgusted with me? I don't really care. Because least I've that courage to do what i want and to be what i want. Least I've that courage to be indifferent and to look everyone in the eyes with clear conscience.
Do you, have what i have?
I choose to be strong and even if it pains me, its what I've to go through and i will. Just not me to go crying over spilled milk.
And its one thing to seek sympathy and another thing to seek sincerity.
A lesson i learned, a little too late.
Because I've been trying too hard to be your angel.
I need mine too.
inked.
Words are priceless in a despicable way.
I'm never one to explain anything i do or say.
Its either you get it or you don't.
Explanation gets you no where. It only makes you seem like you're trying too hard or you're just wasting your time to even try to do so.
I'm doing everything alone now. Its hard but i'm trying. Despise me or disgusted with me? I don't really care. Because least I've that courage to do what i want and to be what i want. Least I've that courage to be indifferent and to look everyone in the eyes with clear conscience.
Do you, have what i have?
I choose to be strong and even if it pains me, its what I've to go through and i will. Just not me to go crying over spilled milk.
And its one thing to seek sympathy and another thing to seek sincerity.
A lesson i learned, a little too late.
Because I've been trying too hard to be your angel.
I need mine too.
inked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home