Photobucket

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Butterfly

I'm feeling talkative today so bear with me! lol.


So this morning, this pretty little thing decided to take rest on my shoulder. I got myself a 3D Tattoo for a few mins!
Randomly, its time to get my hair trimmed ! Stupid turtle tail turning out of shape. lol.

And this is every reason why my wedding will be at the beach.


Cousin from Penang fb chat me : Grandma already old. When you coming visit her?
Definitely felt some lemon squeezing in my heart. ='(
I haven't been there since...God, i can't even remember. I think its time to go with Daddi love the next time he leaves for his hometown.

So school has been nothing but awesome. Tutor basically sum up me up as "Hardcore thinker" just based on my 1st assignment last night. LOL. Classmates were great. Its been awhile since i laughed till i had tears in my eyes!

Tutor left to put some stuff in his office nd its about the end of class, so Evelyn and I simply packed up and got up to leave.
Some of them were like: Eh can leave already ah? LOL.
I went : Aiya. We're all mature adults already. Besides, we always leave at bout this time. haha!
Moses: Yeap. We know when to stop. hahhahah!

LOL much anot?!

and and and !

Partied last Friday at this new Taiwan Club at Park Lane Mall which is just on the right side of mc donald's. Pretty nice place to drink and watch some performance. They should have a dance floor ! Music was effing good !!!
Then we got our time wasted due to a stupid police raid ! Tsk. Then it was more waiting for friends to finish up 2 bottles of Cognac and a tower of beer before we hopped to Double O! Thank God we had Priority Queue which was SHIOK because the queue was fucking long. tsk!




Let's party like a billionaire! Friday again? +D

2nd ink coming up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home