The EYE
RANDOM ONE
I downloaded the trial for Illustrator instead because i don't wanna use the money which I've saved. So CS 5, you gotta wait till my pay day comes next week !
Then i spent like 2 hours trying to start on my fucking assignment last night. I wanted to act yi ge zai and do a portrait without tracing. Super act yi ge. BTH. So i gave up and decided on cropping. Its so much easier to draw half a face. I'm a symmetrical retard. And Mummi kept bugging me to sleep while i was at it. BTH. 4 more weeks 4 more weeks ! 2 hours on one half fucked face. TSK !
BUSY BUSY BUSY month ahead. Think i'm gonna lose weight by the end of it.
Er actually not really because...
RANDOM TWO.
STEAMBOAT with ZEN tonight and JB tomorrow for KOREAN BBQ with BESTIE AND HOPEFULLY LYN LOVE ! <3 Kuishin-Bo Buffet again with BOSS and teammates next week!
RANDOM THREE.
Anyway, BATAM with Boss and teammates confirmed ! =) SPA AND FOOD !!!
RANDOM FOUR.
Now big sis and I are like each other's venting machine. LOL. Everytime we want to complain about this and that, we bbm each other. WHAT SISTERLY LOVE WE HAVE !
each time i feel weak, each time i grew stronger after it.
I downloaded the trial for Illustrator instead because i don't wanna use the money which I've saved. So CS 5, you gotta wait till my pay day comes next week !
Then i spent like 2 hours trying to start on my fucking assignment last night. I wanted to act yi ge zai and do a portrait without tracing. Super act yi ge. BTH. So i gave up and decided on cropping. Its so much easier to draw half a face. I'm a symmetrical retard. And Mummi kept bugging me to sleep while i was at it. BTH. 4 more weeks 4 more weeks ! 2 hours on one half fucked face. TSK !
BUSY BUSY BUSY month ahead. Think i'm gonna lose weight by the end of it.
Er actually not really because...
RANDOM TWO.
STEAMBOAT with ZEN tonight and JB tomorrow for KOREAN BBQ with BESTIE AND HOPEFULLY LYN LOVE ! <3 Kuishin-Bo Buffet again with BOSS and teammates next week!
RANDOM THREE.
Anyway, BATAM with Boss and teammates confirmed ! =) SPA AND FOOD !!!
RANDOM FOUR.
Now big sis and I are like each other's venting machine. LOL. Everytime we want to complain about this and that, we bbm each other. WHAT SISTERLY LOVE WE HAVE !
each time i feel weak, each time i grew stronger after it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home