Photobucket

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

If everyone cared and nobody cried

If everyone shared and swallowed their pride.

I'm going through a phase.
The phase on just putting myself as a priority.
I'm gonna do all the crazy things which i yearn to do and i know i will have no regrets!
I'm gonna start living my life without caring if you'll be judging me.

I found the biggest reason to find the courage to leave FOR GOOD.
You don't deserve to judge me like that. Actually, you don't deserve to judge anyone else.
I hope you're happy the way you are right now. Because at the end of the day, you'll realize you'll all alone and only left with my blog to stalk.

You will no longer stand in my way of living my life anymore.
I'm the best you ever had.
You know it and so does EVERYONE ELSE.

I am going to start dating!!
I am going to widen my social circle!!!!

i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home