Its going going gone.
不甘我们的爱死在半途
Its getting better. It could be all the work and school's assignments. Either way, they're helping. Just that i don't know how to fix the nights. I'll find some ways. I have to before i fall ill again. No way man. No bloody way am i gonna be sick like the last time!At the end of everyday, i convinced myself that tomorrow will be better.
But at the start of everyday, i find myself hoping tomorrow will be better because today doesn't seem to be any...
Things to be happy about; Spent a great time with my family and its a good feeling. =) I miss my nieces. Shall stick around at home next Saturday to play with them. Hopefully Daddi chooses white color if he's really buying a new car! Hehe. Maybe i should go get my license if he does get a white one!
i need help with my sleeping.
bloody insomnia.
i was too late in appreciating what i had.
I miss you, i really do but i know i gotta move on.
I just have to....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home