Learning
" I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back. "
But i had wished i could be the one. The one who could give you love. The kind of love you really need and i wish I could say to you, that I'll always stay with you. But I’m gonna have to say goodbye. This will break me and bring me down, but I have to do it. Because its better to destroy myself than sit back and watch you do it.
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.
But i had wished i could be the one. The one who could give you love. The kind of love you really need and i wish I could say to you, that I'll always stay with you. But I’m gonna have to say goodbye. This will break me and bring me down, but I have to do it. Because its better to destroy myself than sit back and watch you do it.
Let me tell you this: if you meet a loner, no matter what they tell you, it’s not because they enjoy solitude. It’s because they have tried to blend into the world before, and people continue to disappoint them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home