Neither
Its easy to find someone else to be happy with.
but i was happiest with you.
What hurts the most is knowing there's so much love but... sometimes love just ain't enough..
Really wish i could be the one.
Its like my heart's tearing apart all over again, as soon as it starts to heal.
To the things we can never see eye to eye, to the things i do which you can never comprehend. I had wished you had tried to step into my shoes and try to understand or to even teach me patiently...or to guide me.
I've tried making the changes, I've tried to adjust and rethink everything.
But i ended up thinking more than i usually did and i screwed up.
You're not strong enough to, neither am i smart enough to.
The one who's weakest is the one who's trying to be the strongest in front of you.
我真的受傷了...
and now, moving on..
but i was happiest with you.
What hurts the most is knowing there's so much love but... sometimes love just ain't enough..
Really wish i could be the one.
Its like my heart's tearing apart all over again, as soon as it starts to heal.
To the things we can never see eye to eye, to the things i do which you can never comprehend. I had wished you had tried to step into my shoes and try to understand or to even teach me patiently...or to guide me.
I've tried making the changes, I've tried to adjust and rethink everything.
But i ended up thinking more than i usually did and i screwed up.
You're not strong enough to, neither am i smart enough to.
The one who's weakest is the one who's trying to be the strongest in front of you.
我真的受傷了...
and now, moving on..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home