Photobucket

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Stale Nights

Despicable Me tonight, with Xray!
In need of a good movie to cheer me up. Hopefully....


I've been choosing to build walls instead of bridges. I'm really sick and tired of how i'm feeling. Work and classes don't seem to eat up 24 hours 7 days a week of my time. Even my sleep gets disturbed. Really really wish all these will go away soon. I don't know how long i can play pretense anymore.

Its not the fact that love has left which hurts the most.
Its knowing how weak i am without you.


So i tried to make-believe that i'm alright, that i'm all good, when in fact, i feel so broken inside.
Work, School, Sleep and Parties;
They don't help when its time to sleep.



I don't know when will i stop breaking. I can't believe there's still anything left to break inside.
Wishing i'm really as strong as i portrayed myself to be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home