The worst
I think the worst kind of lover is the one who knows they have so many faults but they refused to do ANYTHING about it.
And then they give stupid excuses and reason to leave because " I DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE. "
That, my friend, in actual translation, it means: I DO NOT LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE THINGS WORK.
Accommodating, Compromising and TRYING are the keys.
Lesson 1: So never let yourself be the option, make yourself THE PRIORITY.
And then they give stupid excuses and reason to leave because " I DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOU ANYMORE. "
That, my friend, in actual translation, it means: I DO NOT LOVE YOU ENOUGH TO MAKE THINGS WORK.
Accommodating, Compromising and TRYING are the keys.
Lesson 1: So never let yourself be the option, make yourself THE PRIORITY.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home