End
I AM HUNGRY ALMOST EVERY 3-4HOURS !
Final piece for submission yesterday! Evaluation went well !
Mad happy ! haha! Because i pleased my HAM-SOME lecturer who has a wedding fucking band. =(

Pls show mercy with the critics. I'm a newbie with illustrator ok! tsk.

My treat to Nando's. FINALLY get to try it at Bugis. Not my kinda spice yet i finished the whole chunk. FML.

Say hi to my DreamCatcher! =) IT WORKS for me! So anyone having trouble with sleep due to nightmares etc. GET ONE. Maybe its psychological but still, no harm trying.

And my sleeping child. =)
No. I will not put my head down and cry anymore.
I'M GOING TO THE ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO in 2 weeks !
YOU need to make it up because of my supposedly-to-Langkawi-but-its-off trip .
La La La La.
Batam this weekend ! Seafood, I don't care if my ink itches me to death. I WANNA EAT !
SO SPOILT BUT I DON'T CARE.
Final piece for submission yesterday! Evaluation went well !
Mad happy ! haha! Because i pleased my HAM-SOME lecturer who has a wedding fucking band. =(

Pls show mercy with the critics. I'm a newbie with illustrator ok! tsk.

My treat to Nando's. FINALLY get to try it at Bugis. Not my kinda spice yet i finished the whole chunk. FML.

Say hi to my DreamCatcher! =) IT WORKS for me! So anyone having trouble with sleep due to nightmares etc. GET ONE. Maybe its psychological but still, no harm trying.

And my sleeping child. =)
No. I will not put my head down and cry anymore.
I'M GOING TO THE ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO in 2 weeks !
YOU need to make it up because of my supposedly-to-Langkawi-but-its-off trip .
La La La La.
Batam this weekend ! Seafood, I don't care if my ink itches me to death. I WANNA EAT !
SO SPOILT BUT I DON'T CARE.

2 Comments:
did you draw that with illustrator? I like!!! Nice nice nice.
Yeap yeap. i did it with Illustrator. haha. Thanks! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home