Photobucket

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My One step forward and Two steps back.

Awesome View.
PS: river not as nice/clean as it looks in the picture. LOL.

I am either fucking sua ku or really so not romantic.

Dinner at a sibei-dirty-BUT-still-a- river side.
Ambience was wonderful. Got a little warm from all the walking but the view was worth it.
Dinner was so-so. I picked this Thai Restaurant but the tom yam kung was not spicy lah.
Tsk. I forgot the restaurant name. =X
And the bill come up to like 50+bucks for 2.
-_-'''

Wanted to head to Altitude Bar or something Bar lah on the 63 floor of this building but weather wasn't good so we couldn't make it for the view. Next time perhaps.

I've been walking so much lately!! I NEVER WALKED SO MUCH FOR DAMN LONG K!
Except at BKK. =X


THANK YOU. =)

LANGKAWI CONFIRMED - In 3 weeks!!! SCREAMS!!


I have more to learn and to let go.
是我爱你太多, 是你选择了自己.
我想要的那片天空, 你却不能够给我.

We are always meant to say goodbye.
I can't give you what you want and its killing me.
Maybe we're really just never meant to be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home