Stand by me
I feel no winter cold when we're together.
This love won't fade away.
And through the hardest days,
I'll never question us.
You have been the reason.
The only reason.
Fate can tear lovers apart.
But they cannot take away what's in the heart.
No one can ever love you so much like i do.
No one.
If I have to go through all these alone, I will.
I remember the 1st song.
I remember the last song.
I remember every single song.
I remember every single one of them.
This love won't fade away.
And through the hardest days,
I'll never question us.
You have been the reason.
The only reason.
Fate can tear lovers apart.
But they cannot take away what's in the heart.
No one can ever love you so much like i do.
No one.
If I have to go through all these alone, I will.
I remember the 1st song.
I remember the last song.
I remember every single song.
I remember every single one of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home