Photobucket

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To love

I have to let it go because all this does is to hurt.
How can a love be so overwhelming but to hurt even more?
I'm confused and I have no more strength to fight for it anymore.
Because it hurts to much knowing i'm the only one fighting for it.
You and I, we both want different things.

Things have been so different for me lately. I've not been the way i am now.

At my darkest moments, you failed to stand by me.
At my darkest moments, i faced silence.

At your darkest moments, i failed to support you.
At your darkest moments, i chose to leave.

There's no undo button for us to click on.
I've learnt that every step from the beginning matters.
So my first step from now, i'll take full responsibility.

No contact doesn't mean i no longer care.
But it is true...it is for the better for the both of us.
Moving on...

Because the pain is too much, it no longer seems like its there anymore.

Hi,
its been awhile..
Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home