Hello from Penang.
Hey all ! Finally got some wifi connection at cousin's place. Blogging with my iTouch.
It's pouring here just as I am typing. Funeral's over and everyone's exhausted from the tears n late nights.
Daddi got Grandma a nice place up the mountain with a splendid view.
Having been eating and eating. Aunts n uncles feeding us well. We even went for kfc at 2plus 3am. Shiok! And the moment I touched ground. Ah fong kor kor bought Penang laksa. I had 2 bowls! Now waiting for more. =P
Returning this Sunday night and I'll be leaving for Bali ! I can't wait ! Bought a pocket guide book on Bali to read.
J said we can head outside town for the 1st 2 days. I wanna go see wild dolphins! Southern part of Bali. Hehe. I'm gonna try ride the scooter or bike. Parasail and snorkel ! Zomfg. Wondering if I shld save up to take up diving. Hmmm.. Shall see bout that.
J pretty much planned something for almost every month. One in Oct which i'm not supposed to know. Nothing for November. A surprise trip around Christmas. Can't wait can't wait !
Ok. Update when I'm back! Hungry!! Where's my food ! It's here!! Bye!!
It's pouring here just as I am typing. Funeral's over and everyone's exhausted from the tears n late nights.
Daddi got Grandma a nice place up the mountain with a splendid view.
Having been eating and eating. Aunts n uncles feeding us well. We even went for kfc at 2plus 3am. Shiok! And the moment I touched ground. Ah fong kor kor bought Penang laksa. I had 2 bowls! Now waiting for more. =P
Returning this Sunday night and I'll be leaving for Bali ! I can't wait ! Bought a pocket guide book on Bali to read.
J said we can head outside town for the 1st 2 days. I wanna go see wild dolphins! Southern part of Bali. Hehe. I'm gonna try ride the scooter or bike. Parasail and snorkel ! Zomfg. Wondering if I shld save up to take up diving. Hmmm.. Shall see bout that.
J pretty much planned something for almost every month. One in Oct which i'm not supposed to know. Nothing for November. A surprise trip around Christmas. Can't wait can't wait !
Ok. Update when I'm back! Hungry!! Where's my food ! It's here!! Bye!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home