I love you, Goodbye.
Knowing i'm not able to reciprocate back the amount of adoration he's been showing, i feel really bad.
This level coming from him, sometimes i just feel i don't deserve it. Its too good to be true..
We were bigger than anything but it has come to nothing.
It just makes me wonder how this now, could be something bigger and better.
Life is full of hopes, isn't it?
AH. I need to stop thinking and just go with the flow.
He's doing so much and i cannot doubt this due to my own issues. I have to deal with them and move on!
I'm gonna be the happiest girl !!! =)
Someday, things will change and it will be for the better.
Still, its hurting even more when i know he's gonna be replacing you someday.
This level coming from him, sometimes i just feel i don't deserve it. Its too good to be true..
We were bigger than anything but it has come to nothing.
It just makes me wonder how this now, could be something bigger and better.
Life is full of hopes, isn't it?
AH. I need to stop thinking and just go with the flow.
He's doing so much and i cannot doubt this due to my own issues. I have to deal with them and move on!
I'm gonna be the happiest girl !!! =)
Someday, things will change and it will be for the better.
Still, its hurting even more when i know he's gonna be replacing you someday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home