SICK and FLYING
CRAP. I'm still sick and i'm flying alone tomorrow! *PULLS HAIR*
And it was sweet of him to pick me up and went on a surprise visit to the doctor by LYING that we were going to meet a friend. See, i hate seeing the doctor unless i'm near my deathbed. Though, i'm glad that i went yesterday night, least i feel better than yesterday! BAH. i hate feeling drowsy......
NEXT WEEK'S TRIP !
I'm gonna go find the MAP OFDenpasar (figured its too huge to cover) KUTA and i get to mark all the places i wanna go!
SO EXCITED!!
Gonna rent a scooter and scoot around as far as we can.
Sad thing is I'll be flying back alone while that fella goes off for diving for another 5days.
Things can be different and in a good way.
Come what may.
And it was sweet of him to pick me up and went on a surprise visit to the doctor by LYING that we were going to meet a friend. See, i hate seeing the doctor unless i'm near my deathbed. Though, i'm glad that i went yesterday night, least i feel better than yesterday! BAH. i hate feeling drowsy......
NEXT WEEK'S TRIP !
I'm gonna go find the MAP OF
SO EXCITED!!
Gonna rent a scooter and scoot around as far as we can.
Sad thing is I'll be flying back alone while that fella goes off for diving for another 5days.
Things can be different and in a good way.
Come what may.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home