Photobucket

Friday, September 24, 2010

TOMORROW

Its tomorrow!!! =)

Finally got my travel insurance. Dad kept pestering me to buy it before i fly. I never had the habit to. LOL. Well, everything's pretty much settled except I've yet to pack and change $.


Poor thing can't get his car"s paperwork done before the trip. Hopefully we can fix everything before we leave tomorrow. I've so much faith in him and every decisions he makes. We'll get through this.

Really looking forward to how this trip's gonna be! And after our 4 precious days, its gonna be 2 weeks without him BUT I'll have more time for my assignments! Gonna do up a movie poster!!! Any theme and any storyline. *JUMPS WITH JOY* I'm gonna go for zombies! or wait, something hotter than TWILIGHT !

Now, i need to rack my brain on how to cheer the man up.
Anyone, give me some ideas!!
Great, i might just have to clean up his room for him. I wonder how am i going to reach his 65inches TV and all the stuff everywhere! *GREAT* Why the hell did i suggest it?!

It has always been heartache and pain.
But its taking a good turn now.
He said he waited 4 years to find me.
For this man who works so hard by himself, i'll stand by him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home