More than words
3 days with you.
I'm speechless. This is like a rollercoaster ride.
Surprise was to NIGHT SAFARI !!
He promised he would and i thought he prolly forgotten about it but he booked the tickets last month!!
The whole suspense in the car and no matter how i begged and reasoned with him to give in, he refused to! And lagi best, he took a different exit so i wouldn't be able to see signboards of the zoo!!
Before we got there, he took me to this !! And that was when i saw "MANDAI". hahah!
Its a pity that the both of us didn't bring our cameras. Then again, i enjoyed every second with him without having to be busy snapping here and there!


Even my bb managed to capture the rays of sunset. So what ya think a DSLR could capture!!
Halloween theme at night Safari, so yeah, i got freaked out really badly. I hate clowns. =(
We took the tram and SHIT MAN, we got the whole row to ourselves while the rest of the tram was filled ! Which meant confirm chop at least one "ghost" will come up to me even if i sat in the middle. Jon was happily enjoying every bit of it!! The good thing is I'm not the screaming type of girl when i freak out! Walked the trail of horror or whatever they called it. FML FML.
Refused to walk in front and die also don't wanna let go of J. hahah!
And DAMN, during the night show, there was this HUGE WHITE WOLF !! I was stunned for like 5seconds when i saw it. MAGNIFICENT ! love it love it love it!!
Left there at almost midnight before heading back to knock out and SAT was another dayout for car accessories shopping! The whole entire afternoon before our movie marathon at night!! 3 movies! haha!
Sunday was car wash and movies again!! Its been a while since i washed a car. I used to wash Daddi's car with Daddi years back. It was fun! Out in the sun while washing the car, i got a little tan. Lol.
Headed out to meet Sha and bala for dinner. Then headed back again to watch another movie! haha!
Ok we cheated on the last movie lah, it was sucky! All in all,
I'm super duper happy!
I like the feeling.
I like the look you gave me when we have those random chatting.
I like the way we played tap tap and realized how much of a cheaterbug you are.
OK. I LIKE EVERYTHING !!
and there he goes again, to Japan for the week. =(
I'm speechless. This is like a rollercoaster ride.
Surprise was to NIGHT SAFARI !!
He promised he would and i thought he prolly forgotten about it but he booked the tickets last month!!
The whole suspense in the car and no matter how i begged and reasoned with him to give in, he refused to! And lagi best, he took a different exit so i wouldn't be able to see signboards of the zoo!!
Before we got there, he took me to this !! And that was when i saw "MANDAI". hahah!
Its a pity that the both of us didn't bring our cameras. Then again, i enjoyed every second with him without having to be busy snapping here and there!


Even my bb managed to capture the rays of sunset. So what ya think a DSLR could capture!!
Halloween theme at night Safari, so yeah, i got freaked out really badly. I hate clowns. =(
We took the tram and SHIT MAN, we got the whole row to ourselves while the rest of the tram was filled ! Which meant confirm chop at least one "ghost" will come up to me even if i sat in the middle. Jon was happily enjoying every bit of it!! The good thing is I'm not the screaming type of girl when i freak out! Walked the trail of horror or whatever they called it. FML FML.
Refused to walk in front and die also don't wanna let go of J. hahah!
And DAMN, during the night show, there was this HUGE WHITE WOLF !! I was stunned for like 5seconds when i saw it. MAGNIFICENT ! love it love it love it!!
Left there at almost midnight before heading back to knock out and SAT was another dayout for car accessories shopping! The whole entire afternoon before our movie marathon at night!! 3 movies! haha!
Sunday was car wash and movies again!! Its been a while since i washed a car. I used to wash Daddi's car with Daddi years back. It was fun! Out in the sun while washing the car, i got a little tan. Lol.
Headed out to meet Sha and bala for dinner. Then headed back again to watch another movie! haha!
Ok we cheated on the last movie lah, it was sucky! All in all,
I'm super duper happy!
I like the feeling.
I like the look you gave me when we have those random chatting.
I like the way we played tap tap and realized how much of a cheaterbug you are.
OK. I LIKE EVERYTHING !!
and there he goes again, to Japan for the week. =(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home