You could be happy
Lovina. =)
We woke up at 3.30am ( supposed to be ready by 3am to leave) by the tour guides. Barely had 5hours of sleep! It was about a 3-4hours ride from Sanur to Lovina.
Driver was driving super fast ! Downhill somemore!
And i swear the sky was filled with stars like SERIOUSLY FILLED with them. Really mad wish i brought a dslr camera to capture it.
BEAUTIFUL K !!!
Enjoy the pictures!!

Sun rising up!

The pig. I went back so that i could lie down but wa lau, at the driver's speed, we sat up to rest instead. I was THIS close to puking in the car!

Finally got there and had coffee on the house! NICE ! I'm a coffee person! =D

LOVINA !


Forgot what you call this boat. There's a name for it apparently.


That spot of light was THE MOON!





Jon and I. =)




This is bali's bob marley! haha!


Super crowded. I know. There were a hell lot more of everywhere lah! tsk. Scaring all the dolphins away.





Enjoying the sea!!!






Jon said its like stars on water, twinkling. haha!

He was dozing off lah! wa piang eh...


Went up to kintamani to for lunch and the active volcano!

My cam's battery died on me by then. =( So no more pictures. Most are with Jon's cam but i'm too lazy to get them. haha! I'll share the dolphins pictures next though all you can see are their dorsal fins or maybe half their bodies. haha! Maybe upload the videos too! =)
It was a good trip, not perfect but it was good. Traveled so much around and yet i hardly shopped!
Looking forward to the Christmas trip !! He said its gonna be a surprise trip but we'll see. He has to plan it with me and I'll get to know where we're heading at the end. haha!!
********************************************************************************
To have a mutual understanding this quick, its like you've skipped a huge step which most couples struggle with at the very beginning.
We may have been blessed with this, but the rest is up to us to work on.
I know i should count myself lucky to have been found by someone whom i can talk anything bout with and someone who will give me his full attention when i speak, without judging or dissing me off. Now the only problem is i need to start communicating more rather than building walls ! =X
And when i said its my issue, you said its our issue.
Its not bout You or I.
Its about Us and We.
This is what i like about you.
I just hope my luck doesn't run out this time.
We woke up at 3.30am ( supposed to be ready by 3am to leave) by the tour guides. Barely had 5hours of sleep! It was about a 3-4hours ride from Sanur to Lovina.
Driver was driving super fast ! Downhill somemore!
And i swear the sky was filled with stars like SERIOUSLY FILLED with them. Really mad wish i brought a dslr camera to capture it.
BEAUTIFUL K !!!
Enjoy the pictures!!
Sun rising up!
The pig. I went back so that i could lie down but wa lau, at the driver's speed, we sat up to rest instead. I was THIS close to puking in the car!
Finally got there and had coffee on the house! NICE ! I'm a coffee person! =D
LOVINA !
Forgot what you call this boat. There's a name for it apparently.
That spot of light was THE MOON!
Jon and I. =)
This is bali's bob marley! haha!
Super crowded. I know. There were a hell lot more of everywhere lah! tsk. Scaring all the dolphins away.
Enjoying the sea!!!
Jon said its like stars on water, twinkling. haha!
He was dozing off lah! wa piang eh...
Went up to kintamani to for lunch and the active volcano!
My cam's battery died on me by then. =( So no more pictures. Most are with Jon's cam but i'm too lazy to get them. haha! I'll share the dolphins pictures next though all you can see are their dorsal fins or maybe half their bodies. haha! Maybe upload the videos too! =)
It was a good trip, not perfect but it was good. Traveled so much around and yet i hardly shopped!
Looking forward to the Christmas trip !! He said its gonna be a surprise trip but we'll see. He has to plan it with me and I'll get to know where we're heading at the end. haha!!
********************************************************************************
To have a mutual understanding this quick, its like you've skipped a huge step which most couples struggle with at the very beginning.
We may have been blessed with this, but the rest is up to us to work on.
I know i should count myself lucky to have been found by someone whom i can talk anything bout with and someone who will give me his full attention when i speak, without judging or dissing me off. Now the only problem is i need to start communicating more rather than building walls ! =X
And when i said its my issue, you said its our issue.
Its not bout You or I.
Its about Us and We.
This is what i like about you.
I just hope my luck doesn't run out this time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home