Here and There!
Buon Pomeriggio!
One weekend at town to meet B and friends after meeting my clients!

One weekend, cam-whoring at my crib!


Then one weekend to the beach!

Then one impromptu worknight to more WINE!
MOSCATO is my wine. =)

Cleared 2 bottles! hahah!
I still have 2 bottles at home! Gonna get MORE! *ROARS*

She's got bigger eyes now lah!




CHEERS TO US and TO BETTER DAYS AHEAD.
Yes. This is THE LIFE!

2nd class of Italian this weekend!
Prolly sign up for hiphop soon. HAHA!
Family has been going for buffet every weekend. Should i join them again this week?
The last time 2 weeks back was HORRIBLE. I had 5rounds!! Come to think of it, I've been eating so much! hahaha!
AL PRASTO ppl!
One weekend at town to meet B and friends after meeting my clients!

One weekend, cam-whoring at my crib!


Then one weekend to the beach!

Then one impromptu worknight to more WINE!
MOSCATO is my wine. =)

Cleared 2 bottles! hahah!
I still have 2 bottles at home! Gonna get MORE! *ROARS*

She's got bigger eyes now lah!




CHEERS TO US and TO BETTER DAYS AHEAD.
Yes. This is THE LIFE!

2nd class of Italian this weekend!
Prolly sign up for hiphop soon. HAHA!
Family has been going for buffet every weekend. Should i join them again this week?
The last time 2 weeks back was HORRIBLE. I had 5rounds!! Come to think of it, I've been eating so much! hahaha!
AL PRASTO ppl!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home