Photobucket

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Unprotected

Many a time, i wished i had protected my heart from things i should have.
But would that be better?
When all i am, is afraid of holding on to something for too long, only to realize at the end of the road... its not meant to be.
I can't keep coming to you. Its adoration to you but its weakness to me.

No more wishbones.
No more airplanes as shooting stars.
No more hoping and expecting.

Every inch of my happiness is my efforts alone.
This much, i do have of control.
And me being me, i do not stay at one place for too long.
I want to see the world.
I want to feel every culture.
I want to meet different people.
All these, i do want to do it alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home