Photobucket

Monday, November 15, 2010

Your favourite


When life throws you a change and catches you off your feet?
Throw one back and hold your head up high.

Dear J,

We'll be fine someday. One day, we'll see. Someday. I'll be strong and I'll keep walking on. I'll see you at the cross road once again. Its painful but its for the better. One day, I'll give you everything. We'll fuss over your Ms Kraken. I'll still laugh at you about the LED lights. I'll still spend hours at Autobacs with you. You have your dreams and so do i. I've learnt to be as passionate ,as you are, in chasing them. I've learnt so much from you in this short period of time. Thank you, my partner in crime.

We'll start all over again. Like 50 first dates. =)

See you Wednesday,

Love,
Mia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home