冰雨
Whenever i made a decision, i stick to it.
And when i no longer think its worth it, i move it away.
I was standing at the crossroad but now, I've made my choice.
2011, I know you're gonna rock my world. =)
So many things to get done in 2011!
Boss granted me (off the record) DAYOFF for my birthday week! And she's treating us KOREAN BBQ to celebrate for me and BH!
AND AND AND BINTAN NEXT WEEKEND!
My beautiful sister and my HAM brother-in-law. =)

Gorgeous couple, don't you think? 10 years of relationship and now they're tied the knot.
Really happy for them. =)
OKOK. After seeing my sister, ya'all gonna ask me what happened to me.
I HAVE NO IDEA.
I think mummy dropped me a lot of times when i was a baby.
Till the next time i feel like blogging.
BYE!
And when i no longer think its worth it, i move it away.
I was standing at the crossroad but now, I've made my choice.
2011, I know you're gonna rock my world. =)
So many things to get done in 2011!
Boss granted me (off the record) DAYOFF for my birthday week! And she's treating us KOREAN BBQ to celebrate for me and BH!
AND AND AND BINTAN NEXT WEEKEND!
My beautiful sister and my HAM brother-in-law. =)

Gorgeous couple, don't you think? 10 years of relationship and now they're tied the knot.
Really happy for them. =)
OKOK. After seeing my sister, ya'all gonna ask me what happened to me.
I HAVE NO IDEA.
I think mummy dropped me a lot of times when i was a baby.
Till the next time i feel like blogging.
BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home