Thank you BH
I was chatting with Senior Colleague bout not being good enough and still naive.
And she told me this:
Its never enough, dear.
If your conscience is clear, its the heart that matters. We're all limited in so many ways.
As you mature and grow wiser, you'll look back and wonder why did you fret over such matters.
Keng Chan Na. ( which means its ok in korean. We converse in korean sometimes. haha!)
BTW, We share the same birth dates! How awesome is that?
I heaved a sigh of comfort.
Sometimes, I just wish for things to be simple and for acceptance to come easily. But i guess, i'm chasing after perfection again.
We're all bound to repel, one way or the other.
Certain parts of us will always repel with another.
There's no way for complete attraction.
Xmas shopping with J later.
What to buy? What to buy?
*Sigh*
Really in no mood for Xmas...
And she told me this:
Its never enough, dear.
If your conscience is clear, its the heart that matters. We're all limited in so many ways.
As you mature and grow wiser, you'll look back and wonder why did you fret over such matters.
Keng Chan Na. ( which means its ok in korean. We converse in korean sometimes. haha!)
BTW, We share the same birth dates! How awesome is that?
I heaved a sigh of comfort.
Sometimes, I just wish for things to be simple and for acceptance to come easily. But i guess, i'm chasing after perfection again.
We're all bound to repel, one way or the other.
Certain parts of us will always repel with another.
There's no way for complete attraction.
Xmas shopping with J later.
What to buy? What to buy?
*Sigh*
Really in no mood for Xmas...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home