Photobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals and me myself and I!

All set for the NEW YEAR!
How did everyone's countdown go? =)

MINE WAS ALMOST PERFECT!

Caught The tourist which SUCKED but giving credits to Johnny Depp the HOTTIE! J and I were yawning away. Then dinner at BREWERKZ waterfront. NICE ambiance but food wasn't fantastic. After dinner, it was an hour plus till midnight so Jon took me for a ride and TOP DOWN! LOVE IT. With the speed and the wind. It was amazing!!
Drove from Kallang to Seletar to East coast where we managed to catch some glimpses of fireworks in the car!! The cars honking when the clock struck 12. It was a good night to welcome 2011. =)

Stayed over Jon's and had lunch and dinner at his place on the 1st day of 2011! His family is super super kind! OH! I bought logcake from bakerzin for XMAS for them. His mom loved it. =D

It wasn't supposed to be this way, but nonetheless, thank you for ending my 2010 on this amazing note. I'll be doing fine for 2011. I can feel it in my bones already!

Have set a couple of goals for 2011. And i really hope i'll stick to them and get the results by the end of the year!

Birthday's in 2days and i got the best gift already!
Jie and Jie-fu sponsoring me a TRIP! I picked Taipei but i'll prolly try work the budget they gave me to ITALY!
SO PLEASE PLEASE PRAY I CAN MAKE IT! =)

Bintan this weekend.
Phuket in Feb.
Planning the 3rd trip for 2011 already! YAY!

HAPPY SHA LA LA!

Some pictures to feed the eyes! =D

The whole jam at ECP. Lucky we managed to turn out to east coast.

Before leaving for new year eve celebration! My shonie loverboy. =)

XMAS! =) Thanks for inviting Don!

The logcake!

The surprise gift for J. =)


2011, I KNOW YOU'LL BE AWESOME TO ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home