Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

baby baby, tell me what you what you waiting for. :)

Loving this song!


BUSY WEEKEND!
Caught 4 movies in 2 days! hur hur hur.
Sat was PS- cafe cartel + 美好冤家 with Don.
SO LMAO de lame. BUT BUT BUT I WANT MINDEE ONG'S HAIRSTYLE!!


She's so bloody cute! I want I want cut this hair!
Then he left for JB and I combed from PS to Cine to Wheelock to Heeren to PS then to catch another 2 movies at don't-know-where-is-that-place with KNS.
FML.
THANKS FOR MAKING ME WALKED SO MUCH HUH!

SUNDAY!
CATHAY with MOSSIE. :)
Ben&Jerry, AGAIN! :))
Me love me love!

I want iPhone 4 to cam-whore, cam-whorreeeee!

Soft and bouncy haiirrrrrr~ Need to cut it shorter at the back. hurhur.




Then off for "BIG MOMMA". SUPER FUNNY! Never planned on catching it but pretty much caught most of the movies, so this was the only one.
Glad we caught it. hur hur.

After which, to Old Town, Cine, to meet up with these peeps for dinner/supper.
Confirm take pictures like this. EVERYTIME. Hur hur.

Thanks Mossie! :)

And yay!! MY TAIPEI really chopped stamped confirmed BOOKED.
If cancel or whatever thing happens again, LAO NIANG FOREVER DON'T WANNA STEP INTO TAIPEI. Zhang yun jing or not, NO FATE MEANS NO FATE.
April/May! YAY!
Booking ourselves is faster than going through agents. TSK!

My sponsored weekend getaway this week!!! YAY!! :)

YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE ISSUE!!! PLEASE FUCK OFF WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN START ANY SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. BO DAI BO JI ONE LEH. AREN'T YOU TIRED BEING THE WAY YOU ARE?? DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BRAINS? WA LAU EH!Bo dai bo ji dragged me in. Look who's talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home