Baby You Know~
Thanks to Mos, this song is stuck in my head!
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh....
Baby you know, that you are the air that I breathe
Life that's in me, ohh~
baby you know, that you are all that I need
You give me everything, ohh~
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
you give me, everything, make me complete
yeah you are all I need,
you make me, fantasy, all of the love that you're giving me
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...
Every time i think about you
Want ya, need ya, hold ya, kiss ya, love ya
Never would place a person on this earth above ya
I just wanna be the one that's make u feel amazing because you keep it real
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
You give me, everything, make me complete
Yeah you are all I need,
You make me, fantasy, all of the love
Yeah you are all I need...
Yeah you are all I need, you make me, fantasy, all of the love that you're giving me
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh~

Daddi made me milo. :)
Da Jie packed me breakfast to bring to work.
E.A.T :/
I think she knows I've not been eating?! :')
Its a lovely Tuesday despite the rain~
:)

B's belated birthday yesternight. :)
Buffet at Olive Tree was superb! Hope you enjoyed yourself, B! <3 More pictures soon. Taking a break from partying this week. Sick gimme die..
PS: Oh, so you've never broken any hearts before? Right. So you're VERY REAL TO EVERYONE? ISSIT? You're a SAINT? Oh...I can't tell. :)
because they don't understand..
because they judge from what they see...from the outside.
Everyone's bound to hurt somebody.
Its inevitable.
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh....
Baby you know, that you are the air that I breathe
Life that's in me, ohh~
baby you know, that you are all that I need
You give me everything, ohh~
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
you give me, everything, make me complete
yeah you are all I need,
you make me, fantasy, all of the love that you're giving me
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...
Every time i think about you
Want ya, need ya, hold ya, kiss ya, love ya
Never would place a person on this earth above ya
I just wanna be the one that's make u feel amazing because you keep it real
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
You give me, everything, make me complete
Yeah you are all I need,
You make me, fantasy, all of the love
Yeah you are all I need...
Yeah you are all I need, you make me, fantasy, all of the love that you're giving me
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh~

Daddi made me milo. :)
Da Jie packed me breakfast to bring to work.
E.A.T :/
I think she knows I've not been eating?! :')
Its a lovely Tuesday despite the rain~
:)

B's belated birthday yesternight. :)
Buffet at Olive Tree was superb! Hope you enjoyed yourself, B! <3 More pictures soon. Taking a break from partying this week. Sick gimme die..
PS: Oh, so you've never broken any hearts before? Right. So you're VERY REAL TO EVERYONE? ISSIT? You're a SAINT? Oh...I can't tell. :)
because they don't understand..
because they judge from what they see...from the outside.
Everyone's bound to hurt somebody.
Its inevitable.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home