Cold give my anger die. :)

I like people with brains and know how to think for themselves, not always being led by their noses...or ears. :)
So after bombing in twitter angrily~

I want Frolick! hur hur~
Sidetrack a little..
Yesterday evening, I was the most KUKU person ever. I went all the way to white sands only to realized I left wallet in the office. Bali wants to call me Sotong Blur Queen already.... :(
I was panicking because it was Gucci and Bali was worried about my IDs and cards.
0.o''
Then again, Thank God for Bali! Else I would have to train back to office. SO RETARDED!
And Mossie's whatsapp to cheer me up! :)

SO LOVED. :)
Rainbow hearts are LOVE! and I super like the one-eye-open emoticon!!
SO CUTE!
iPhone iPhone WHITE! when are you coming out!!
Team up with Bali and surprised Mos with breakfast~
And a small cake too~ haha.

And please say hi to: HAPPY!
See the face so poor thing like that, begging for the hot-dog bread!
Got a surprise gift! Can't wait to see it later! :)
I'm sick!
But I feel like drinking...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home