Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

I can fix all those lies. But baby, baby I run, But I'm running to you.

Finally met up with Pammie dear. :) Love her to bits.
Not sure if she will be reading this but..
Thanks pammie, for you know what. :)

Dinner at Botak Jones and she treated me B&J.
Had 3 scopes of chocolate fudge brownie all to myself! hahaha!

At Ochre for some drinks. :) Thanks MOS!

Then off for some more drinks at Cine, Xing wang.
Hung until darn late. Laughed until I SWEAR my face was THIS close to a FACE CRAMP!
So tired after that. hahaha~

All iphone users.... I'm so getting the white iPhone 4.
Really kena psychoed because of the CAMERA and the APPLICATIONS to edit.

Next day, off to find Angeline at Ion, to trim my wild siao chao bo hair.
No more duck's tail! :)



After all LENG LENG, off to for dinner and to Sentosa!



Mos took for me.
I took for Mos.
MINE MORE ARTISTIC. Tskkkkk~

@ RWS
I had chocolate ice-cream again. haha!


Then to hotel before heading to Herstory.
Mos trying out Katy Perry TAP TAP.
Like serious only. haha!

At Marriott Hotel, BAR NONE.

They preferred the blurred picture instead. hahhaa!

We're all Bali's fans. LOL.


Resting at lobby during liveband. :/





Pammie edited this! ME like! :)

And Bali edited this. So white!



The 2 fingers poses~




Woke up on Sunday and nua-ed before heading to town AGAIN.
Brunch, caught Red riding hood and L4D2 with Mos yesterday before another drinks session at Old Town with the rest.
Laughed like nobody's business with them around.
FUNNY like HAHAHAHAHHAHA!


My heart's in pain but i'm smiling for you.

BTW, FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home