It was supposed to END

It was supposed to end after the trip.
Everything was supposed to END after it.
Yes, I kept emo-ing and missing but I'm not a robot with a switch to turn it off like that?
Despite being upset, It has to END.
So now what?
Why did you have to come asking me out? Booking me for this movie and that movie and to wait for your return from your business trips?!
You came back and just started random conversation and pretended like NOTHING happened.
Am i really that STUPID to you?
Don't you get it?
HELP ME OUT HERE, WILL YOU?!
You told Sha that I was THE ONE.
You told me We would grow old, do everything together and talk about anything together.
But look what you did to my heart?
Its shattered everywhere, I don't know how to begin with the mending...
and on and on and on, it just won't stop happening.
And my hotel arrangement for Taipei messed up. I really like that hotel lo and its cheaper!!
Agent gotta find another one. Daddi love wants that expensive one.
MY PARENTS are VERY EXPENSIVE..that's why I AM TOO!
FML.

2 Comments:
really liked the quote from Grey's.
yeah babe. Me too~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home