Last weekend~
Movie Marathon-ed~
Went over to Zen's and caught Morning Glory which was so so. We had to re-watch the beginning like 3 times just because of a LOLLIPOP and how the screen was really going from small to big! haha.
Oh! Groceries shopping before that and then after movie, I made dinner! :)

Went over to Zen's and caught Morning Glory which was so so. We had to re-watch the beginning like 3 times just because of a LOLLIPOP and how the screen was really going from small to big! haha.
Oh! Groceries shopping before that and then after movie, I made dinner! :)

Just in time for Lilo and Stitch on Channel 5!
Off to Sentosa because she wanna tan so I kept applying sunblock and "tan" a little.
Will do a proper update next time.
PS: DO NOT WATCH SUCKER PUNCH. It really SUCKED!
sweet like chocolates. :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home