Photobucket

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

No room for you. No room for anyone. " Don't disturb" is all you can see.

I told myself this has to stop.
I told myself this ain't worth it.
This was NOTHING, but people has to make it into SOMETHING.
Now look what happened? Its really SOMETHING.
WOW. CLAPS. GOODJOB GF!


Because YOU became the stalker for C.
Because YOU became the heart-breaker of A.
Because YOU became the only problem of B.
Because YOU became caused the main problem of ABC.
Actually ABC could have all be friends then NO PROBLEM.
BUT NO, some people just so immature!

The last "YOU with no letter", you should have learnt how to keep your dickhole SHUT instead of trying to be the good guy and ended up REALLY making nothing into SOMETHING.

BUT most importantly, all of YOU, please leave A alone.
I AM A.
Go figure.

So watch A, she's gonna sashay her way out of this.


I may not get over it, but I'll get through it.


Great!! Awesome!
So my dinner and movie tonight might just fucked up.

Whatever. I've got happier news!
My Taipei flight and accommodation are confirmed.
TAIPEI, SEE YOU IN APRIL!!

BKK or KOREA when B's done with her exams. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home