Olive Tree with MY GIRLS.
My bestie's belated Bday celebration. :)
Brought her on a merry-go-round, just so that she couldn't guess what's her surprise!
:)
2nd surprise. :) Her favorite~
Check-in-ing away in FB or twitter etc etc etc~
She was whining about wanting to have oysters. SO THERE YOU GO. :)
Service at Olive Tree was excellent and so were the food except for the Laksa.
:/
B and I.
Look at rong. HAHAHAH!
Durian puff wasn't fantastic. Chocolate was *le sigh*....what more can i say? :)
3rd Surprise!
Lots of
Before we cabbed back together!
凸>.<凸 I'm changing my FUCKING NUMBER.Ok. Venting done!
CIAO.
The Line buffet next week!! Time to diet diet diet for it!
Brought her on a merry-go-round, just so that she couldn't guess what's her surprise!
:)
2nd surprise. :) Her favorite~
Check-in-ing away in FB or twitter etc etc etc~
She was whining about wanting to have oysters. SO THERE YOU GO. :)
Service at Olive Tree was excellent and so were the food except for the Laksa.
:/
B and I.
Look at rong. HAHAHAH!
Durian puff wasn't fantastic. Chocolate was *le sigh*....what more can i say? :)
3rd Surprise!
Lots of
Before we cabbed back together!
凸>.<凸 I'm changing my FUCKING NUMBER.Ok. Venting done!
CIAO.
The Line buffet next week!! Time to diet diet diet for it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home