Put a smile on her face.. Make her world look better..
J's back in townn~
And so I did it for the 1st time!!!! Feels good actually. Hurhur!
I online-ordered and delivered a McDonald breakfast!
So bloody exciting. I was so worried if I keyed in the wrong address or if the delivery guy went to the wrong company! I even texted and called the guy to make sure. HAHAHA!
He called me first to reconfirm the name so i called him back and texted again to reconfirm.
(*@!#(*^#^@#(*!&)@(**@&^!(@!&#@(Z&%^&@!!

Happy sweet breakfast ok?!
BTW,FAT GIVE YOU DIE! ;))
And so I did it for the 1st time!!!! Feels good actually. Hurhur!
I online-ordered and delivered a McDonald breakfast!
So bloody exciting. I was so worried if I keyed in the wrong address or if the delivery guy went to the wrong company! I even texted and called the guy to make sure. HAHAHA!
He called me first to reconfirm the name so i called him back and texted again to reconfirm.
(*@!#(*^#^@#(*!&)@(**@&^!(@!&#@(Z&%^&@!!

Happy sweet breakfast ok?!
BTW,FAT GIVE YOU DIE! ;))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home