ST PATTY :)
LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock
Shuffleeeee!!! :)
Dinner and then "RANGO"ed with Mos.
Kenapsychoed threatened to go PLAY. FML.
And I don't know since when I started to hate clubbing in skirts/dresses SO I had to go and buy myself a pants which I DID. -.-''
Rango was funny but abit dragging lah.

After RANGO, off to MAXWELL-PLAY to meet the crazies!

Mos and I! Thanks for signing me in!! (my membercard can go n die already) and always making me laugh and and and hearing me COMPRAIN!!
YOU THIS KUKU HEAD!
hahahaha!

Then PAMMIE CAME! <3

And finally got to see PEIYI and LYNNIE after so looongggg!
:)

<3

THANKS FOR DRINKS YOU TWO! :)
And Joanna...SUPER TALL, SUPER SEXY, SUPER SLIM, SUPER CHIO.
omg...
I am not greedy. I just want her tum tum!

And yes, Angeline made me wore that helmet to take picture for fun.
OMFG. retarded only! hur. :)
OKAY! I AM SO SLEEPY!!!! Partied till lights on and nua-ed at maxwell until almost 4. :/
Stoning away at work. Hur hur hur.
These friends are for keeps. :)
Short getaway next weekend! I'm so gonna put hell loads of sunblock!
So random and impromptu!!
ME LOVE!
:)
Losing weight! Shedding the fats! So tired mentally and physically ,recently, until I have no appetite to eat at all.
GOOD GOOD. :)
Cofffee with the girls tonight!
Shuffleeeee!!! :)
Dinner and then "RANGO"ed with Mos.
Kena
And I don't know since when I started to hate clubbing in skirts/dresses SO I had to go and buy myself a pants which I DID. -.-''
Rango was funny but abit dragging lah.

After RANGO, off to MAXWELL-PLAY to meet the crazies!

Mos and I! Thanks for signing me in!! (my membercard can go n die already) and always making me laugh and and and hearing me COMPRAIN!!
YOU THIS KUKU HEAD!
hahahaha!

Then PAMMIE CAME! <3

And finally got to see PEIYI and LYNNIE after so looongggg!
:)

<3

THANKS FOR DRINKS YOU TWO! :)
And Joanna...SUPER TALL, SUPER SEXY, SUPER SLIM, SUPER CHIO.
omg...
I am not greedy. I just want her tum tum!

And yes, Angeline made me wore that helmet to take picture for fun.
OMFG. retarded only! hur. :)
OKAY! I AM SO SLEEPY!!!! Partied till lights on and nua-ed at maxwell until almost 4. :/
Stoning away at work. Hur hur hur.
These friends are for keeps. :)
Short getaway next weekend! I'm so gonna put hell loads of sunblock!
So random and impromptu!!
ME LOVE!
:)
Losing weight! Shedding the fats! So tired mentally and physically ,recently, until I have no appetite to eat at all.
GOOD GOOD. :)
Cofffee with the girls tonight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home