Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Let's run away to the place where love first found us. Lets runaway for the day. :)

I think you forgot the REASON behind it.



SO DO YOU FEEL DAMN SONG NOW?
NO RIGHT? -.-

ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH?

Dinner with Mos tonight. :) Gossip Gossip Gossip! :))
Actually tweeting with Mos and Bali is super funny! haha!
Oh~ I missed the bitchy gossip sessions with Pammie.
CLASSIC I tell you!
Someone's officially reputed a laughing stock. =/
But then again, I'll take it as a compliment. hur hur hur. Tsk Tsk Tsk!


Anyways, planning a solo trip! Hoping to get it book for MAY. :)

Ok. Back to stalking A. :P


Because people are more capable of pushing the blame to others than to reflect on themselves and what actually went wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home